Import Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import Obsession was created in July of 2011 in order to bring all of the import scene together and to create an event where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holla holla holla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C A M

Holla holla holla Empty
PostSubject: Holla holla holla   Holla holla holla Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Hey all, I am C A M, Spencer and Landon are my homies, so that's why I'm here.

I'm Colonel clusterphuck when it comes to projects and cars, but I have a few and am actually nearing wrapping one up, finally...

This is my current:
Holla holla holla Photo-025
It's an ugly POS at the moment, but that's kind of the point. It's an 89 Beretta GTU. Originally a 2.8 V6 Manual. My plans are to capture this look eventually:

Holla holla holla Gtu1
(Or a Gold or Champagne/Black theme).

I've swapped a 3400/3500 hybrid V6 into it, big jump over the original 2.8. Mostly bolt ons, headers, full true dual mandrel bent exhaust into an x-pipe, UDP, CAI, TB, Poly mounts, Fidanza Flywheel, Spec Stage 3, etc. Eibach springs, Bilstein struts and shocks. Car should haul when I finaly get it running.

Others include:
Holla holla holla Picture014
95 Aurora. 4.0 DOHC Northstar V8. Drove this car for a while until the transmission went out. Currently (and have been...) in the process of this project. Swapping a built 4.6 DOHC Northstar V8 bored .020 over in, with cams and heads. Going to fab up some headers and a full exhaust similar to the GTU. Almost done acquiring all the parts, this car should also go fast.

My baby:
Holla holla holla IMG00092-20100422-2000
90 Beretta GTZ. 2.3 Quad 4 High Output 5 speed. Fully restored. Blew an axle a while back and parked it. Pulled the motor and had the trans built, currently building a badass N/A motor for it. This and my Aurora were painted back in 2007, spent a lot of time on these 2 cars.

My daily is my 2003 Yamaha R6 and a super tyte Geo Metro 3-banger that I use for work (42+mpg WOT City FTW!)
Back to top Go down

Holla holla holla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Import Obsession :: Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: